Tomato Basil Crazy Noodle Pasta Salad with Summer Vegetables
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 oz zucchini, cut ½” thick, grilled
- 4 oz baby portobello mushrooms, cut into 6th’s
- 4 oz asparagus spears, cut in 1” lengths
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup red onion, sliced thin
- 1 cup baby spinach, cleaned and packed
- 6-7 basil leaves, torn
- 2 cups incrediBEAN Tomato Basil Crazy Noodles
- ¾ cup Italian dressing
- Pinch of salt
- Prepare incrediBEAN Tomato Basil Crazy Noodles per the directions on the package and set aside.
- In a medium size sauté pan, heat 2 tbsp. olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the asparagus and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and cool to room temp.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well.
- Season with kosher salt.
- Serve immediately.