Spinach Shells with Puttanesca and Shrimp
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. shallots, minced
- 1 Tbsp. garlic, minced
- 6 each shrimp, cleaned and deveined (about 3 oz)
- 1 Tspn. crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 Tbsp kalamata olives, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. capers, drained and dried
- ½ cup diced tomatoes, canned with juice
- 2 cups baby spinach, packed
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 2 cups incrediBEAN Spinach Shells
- Prepare incrediBEAN Spinach Shells per the directions on the package and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, heat 2 tbsp. olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the capers and fry lightly until they are crispy, about 4 minutes.
- Remove from oil, drain and set aside.
- In a medium size sauté pan, heat 2 tbsp. olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and shallots and cook gently for 2 minutes.
- Add the shrimp and crushed red pepper flakes
- Cook until the shrimp is cooked through, about 4 minutes.
- Add the olives, tomatoes and spinach and toss well.
- Season with kosher salt.
- Toss with incrediBEAN Spinach Shells.
- Serve immediately.