Spinach Shells with Cherry Tomato Sauce & Basil
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 Tbsp. garlic, minced
- Pinch of crushed red pepper flake
- 1 cup diced tomatoes, canned with juice
- 1 Tbsp. parsley, rough chopped
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 6-7 basil leaves, torn
- 2 cups incrediBEAN Spinach shells, cooked
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp. parmesan, grated
- Prepare incrediBEAN Spinach Shells per the directions on the package and set aside.
- Ina medium size sauté pan, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add tomatoes and cook slowly, until they begin to release their liquid, about 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and crushed red pepper flakes and continue cooking for another 2 minutes.
- Add the vegetable broth and balsamic vinegar and reduce by half, about 5-6 minutes.
- Add the parsley and season with kosher salt.
- Add the incrediBEAN Spinach Shells and basil, toss well.
- Garnish with grated parmesan.
- Serve immediately.