Garlic Parsley Ziti with Grilled Broccoli & Tomatoes
- 6 oz broccoli florets, blanched
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil
- 7 each cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 Tbsp. shallots, minced fine
- 1 Tsp. garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 2 cups incrediBEAN Garlic Parsley Ziti, cooked
- 6-7 Italian parsley sprigs
- Pinch of salt
- Prepare incrediBEAN garlic Parsley Ziti per the directions on the package and set aside.
- Heat charbroiler on high heat.
- Toss the blanched broccoli in 2 Tbsp olive oil.
- Place on charbroiler and grill just until the tips of the broccoli begin to color.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- In a large sauté pan, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Once wisps of smoke begin to form from the oil, add the cherry tomatoes.
- Cook for 2 minutes until they begin to blister.
- Add the broccoli, garlic and shallots and cook quickly, stirring frequently for about 2 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add the balsamic vinegar and butter.
- Stir the vegetables until the butter has melted.
- Add the incrediBEAN Garlic Ziti into the pan with the parsley and toss well.
- Serve immediately.